Thursday, February 26, 2009

the best job in the world

Hi all, today just do something for me, please…

As I mention before (plan D), I applied for the best job in the world, the islands care-taker in the Great Barrier Reef. I now need you to vote for me! All you need to do it is to go to my site, before this sunday, watch my movie, have a laugh and give me 5 stars! Then, forward the links to all your friends and ask them to do the same.

go to: www.island reefjob.com

select "all applicatant" and then select "American Samoa"... I am the only one there... or go to: http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/most-recent/watch/oxWOFP8azmc?ob=creation_date&desc=1&c=AS&as=25&s=0 or http://www.islandreefjob.com/watch/oxWOFP8azmc?ob=creation_date&desc=1&c=AS&as=25&s=0

If you forward the link to:

  • 1-5 friends, Bill Gates will send you a check for $100 within a week.
  • 5-10 friends, you will win a new car within a month and have a loved one cook your favorite meal
  • 10-50 friends, you will find a bag full of money on the closest beach next to you and/or you will find something you though it was lost forever a long time ago.
  • 50-… friends, you will become the next president of any country of your choice and/or a chance to come and visit the Great Barrier Reef and crash on my couch (or guess room).

A friend of mine did not check the link, and the next day he lost his car keys.
Another friend of mine sent the link to 33 persons, and soon enough he found a fat wallet in his garden (it was his, which he lost a loooong time ago).

Remember (if you know me you already know...) I bring good luck!!!

PS: and for the news... Plan E also phoned me last night and I may be considering it too. Plan E is in Honolulu.

No comments: