Friday, February 20, 2009

oh my!

I slept on the top of a banyan tree 30 meters high well above any other tree
I said good bye to very good friends
I packed, packed, packed
I did not remember moving was so time-consuming
But I am nearly there... Last day at work today, another run to the post office to mail stuff to a friend's house (I am sooo homeless! what country should I mail my stuff to?)... then cleaning, packing, donations... I am trying to leave with just a backpack, it is easier hitch hiking that way! ;-)
i guess my next update is going to be written on sunday on the plane... my first time free before EXCITEMENT in HAWAII! big island to start.
Diving with giant manta rays, and the camping under the stars on top a mountain to be ready for 2 days of paragliding! Then Alaska....

No comments: