Thursday, February 12, 2009

the new math

I never liked mathematics as much as now.
Today I did this math:
1

+
1

=
2


+
2


I am exchanging my values… I like the idea of owning very little, but being able to experience life to the fullest. I am coming back to me! It was about time! ;-)!!!

Today I just realized that my washing machine can keep me flying for a couple of days… I always looked at it as an ugly white mysterious thing that washes cloths, but not today…
Today, as I was selling it, my washing machine was flying in the sky like a helium balloon, hundreds of tiny ropes hanging from the sides holding up one of the chair from my living room… and happily I was sitting in it, flying, enjoying the best thermals ever on top of Canco hill. I never though that a washing machine could have such a power!

Add my bed to the formula, I have enough for 4 days in Hawaii diving on the reef with giant manta rays at sunset, food, gas, sleep, plane to move from island to island... WOW! why did it take me so long to do this math?

Everything around me is slowly moving into a new dimension, nothing feels so solid anymore… chairs and tables are bubbling away, changing consistency and shape… they may be transformed into a piece of plane ticket to Ecuador… who knows… exciting! less than 2 weeks to go!

No comments: