Friday, April 17, 2009

Rome, caput mundi

Rome airport. My people (?)
Bicycles at the Frankfort airport, the she wolf with Romulus and Remo, the founders of Rome.
They could not have done it without coffee'...


I made it! The amazing race starts now for me, I probably have in front of me some of the most important, boring, en-fattening months of my life... but the company is always good! Non vedo l'ora di vedervi tutti! Enriched with visits from Paty, Samudra and Brian, Jenny... a visit to Safae...
Since I arrived I sleep, ate ("eat, eat, you need to grow!", my second mom said last night. I feel like I am not 16 anymore and I better not grow anymore!), and did some internet...

"Welcome to the city of the UEFA champion league final. Football fever: priceless"

(that was so traumatizing for me being the only italian on the island when we won the UEFA cup!!)

No comments: