Thursday, April 2, 2009

The desert

I forgot to mention that, even if the Oasis was a wonderful amazing place, the desert was quite impressive as well. During this time of the year the desert is blooming. A desert covered in flowers. Wonderful, spectacular... Enjoy the pictures!
As for me, I made it in Portland and I am in sweet company with my Oregonian family. Liz is moving on Monday to New Hampshire, I am thinking about going with her... need to chance a place ticket... we will see tomorrow...
This cute "Dude" was traveling with his huge teddy bear....
Mirek, seriously, these Joshua trees made me thing of Lucky Luke, even before I met you!
Since December, SnowDave and I met in San Francisco, American Samoa, Alaska, Las Vegas and Death Valley. He is a great traveling companion, he brings lots of good challenges and adventures! Thanks Dave, you are awesome!!!!

No comments: