Friday, November 21, 2008

Dancing show pictures

Cara nonna,
lo so che quando ti dico che sono una scienzata su un'isoletta nel Pacifico, tu non hai ancora un'idea di cosa faccio, quindi ti dico: ballo.
("dear grandma, since if i say I am a scientist here you still have no clue of what I am doing, I will tell you I am here for dancing")

And to make things more complicated, I uploaded the pictures in EXACTLY the wrong order, and I am too lazy to fix it, so PLEASE, just scroll down to the end of this post and make your way up to the end... it is always good anyway to look at thing from a different point of view! ;-P


Yeeee...EPA!!!
shake it, shake it, shake it!!!
but, ehi! I always wanted a grass skirt! Too bad that the mums did not want to wear the coconut bra and covered our belly too... ;-( (me and Kayla)
I could not make myself to spend $65 to have this pink dress tailored... so i did not do this dance

Tahitian dance
Matt and I during a dance break
a traditional part of the samoan dance is done... sitting on your ass!!! ...it is hot... save energy...
The samoan dance
the korean group
This little kids were the real star of the show! SOOOOO CUUUTTTE!!!!
the public...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ma sei bellissima!!!!!!!Balla!!!balla!!!balla!!!
balla per tutti noi che qui.....agh!!!!baci baci ti voglio bene!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Barbi, sei stupenda!!!! Che meraviglia queste danze... avrei tanto voluto vederti dal vivo!! Per caso esiste un filmato dell'evento?!?
Un bacione grande grande!!! :)