Friday, September 26, 2008

Question for the islanders

How many times did you go to work, and suddenly realized that you forgot the shoes at home?

I did it again this morning. I know of a guy that in a 2 years contract did it at least 4 times. I usually have spare shoes in the car, but this time i had to walk to the store and buy a new pair of flip flop... oh well... my frineds will understand.... ;)
I posted this before, but it is still my favorite..."oh, eternal life is fine, but what i really like is getting to wear flip-flops all the time"



- Yesterday was thursday right?
-right
-Why don't we have a "thanks god is its friday" party like we used to?

2 comments:

Pago said...

I don't recall that ever happening to me, but I do know I always forget to brush my teeth before I leave the house. I keed I keed.

That Guy said...

I forgot to wear a tie once. I know shoes are a little more essential, but minutes away from stepping into court and realizing you have no tie can be pretty stressful.