Thursday, September 11, 2008

Gotta go

I have to go! sometimes the island it is just too small and you have to leave. You have to know you can leave if you want. (is it like Hotel California?). So, I am leaving, i am going far far away. At least 20 miles away, maybe 30... I am ready for a full relaxing weekend in Western Samoa!

thursday: dinner with friends
friday: total SPA and relax with a friend
saturday: tatoo with my ex!
sunday: exploring, new places...
monday: flight back to Neverland...

And.. another good news! I am moving to a new house, on top of a hill, wonderful, the kitchen was made for me... and surrounded by great friends! I cannot wait to be there! I loved my house, but I was feeling too lonely there. I really need a roommate now!!!! If anybody is interested let me know!!!

Yesterday we had naked woman night at my house... i wish I had more time to tell you all about it but i need to run to get on the plane... trust me, i was LOTS of FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a good weekend everybody!!!

No comments: