Thursday, September 25, 2008

A glass of wine will do it

I have been super busy this week... I just want to make sure the next two weeks I won't have to move a finger and just enjoy life... This is my last day wife-sitting, I will definitly miss it, thanks Nadia!!! And so looking forward to move into the new dream house.
Last night I got a break from cleaning, writing, etc... and went to a movie preview: "sex in the city". It was great seeing some people (since I feel like I disappeared for a while -I was quite sick last week-), and even if I was there for only one hour, that was enough to drink a very strong glass of wine (I am such a light weight!!!).
I guess I have been in the mood "You only live once, enjoy life at its best!"... and I have been wanting to have a dog since I was 18, but I never did because of my itchy traveling feet problem... Well, i decided not too wait any longer (10 years have passed already!!!) and so, when last night Tim and Ana came to pick my up from the movie and asked me if i wanted to adopt a dog, Sausage's sister, Nala, and said "YES! I always wanted one!!!" Truth is in wine?
She will come Saturday, but she is going to be a neighborhood dog, so I won't have her until I move in the 15th of october! SOOOOO HAAPPPPPPPYYYY!

Yesterday I also went to sample the streams on the west side of the island, here some pictures...
Fagatelle bay. This is a Protected Sanctuary where fishing is not allowed... Last month my team so some whales here, so I was hoping to see same too today. I did not see any, but my other team so 2 in Fagasa!!! Fagatelle spring. I sample this site once a month. Nice morning walk...
A typical bus waiting place. I do not call this a bus stop, because, even if the bus does stop here, there is not such a think like specific bus stops on island. Any centimeter of road (or grass) on this island could be labeled as bus stop: as soon as you knock on the wooden seat on the bus, the driver will do numbers to stop within 10 seconds from knocking...
Monday, wednesday and friday we have 1/2 hour fitness program in my agency. Usually we go out with the 6-men outrigger, but if we do not have enough people to put the boat in the water, well, I can still do my exercise in my cubicle! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so lovely to have a dog! You are spending your birthday with a new dog!!!! What a present! Enjoy ;)