Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Xmas and all the rest

Merry Christmas everybody!

I am now in a wonderful warm house in Sunriver, getting ready for a full day of snow boarding in Mt Bachelor in the company of the best friends ever.

The blizzard lasted few more days; this means that I had to cancel my GRE, reschedule it, have it re-cancelled again and… well, I guess my only option now is to take it in Alaska in March…

The good thing, I got to spend a lot of time in a warm house meeting new people!

Maria and Tyson arrived from Spain the 24th, and together we spent Xmas eve and Xmas day. It was fun watching pictures of us taken at the same house 9 years ago. Akiko made it later in the evening from Japan, after being stuck in San Francisco for ½ day. It is still snowing… it hasn’t really stop in a week… awesome… Can’t wait to be in the snow tomorrow...

No comments: