Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some pictures from the past week...
Hawaii: Happy Birthday Erika!!! and Cheryl also came and meet me! How great!Different perspectives: "oh no! A boat crashed on the reef! What is terrible!"
"yes! I hope they had an insurance!"
"...I was referring to the corals..."
Hilton's petsAs soon as we landed in San Francisco and I felt the cold air I though: "ok, I experienced winter, now I am ready to go back to the island". Then I felt so frisky and energetic!!! Big place!!
I won't put a picture of JB here, but I will put a picture of one of the meal I had with him! He is even better than that! ;-)
Joanna and Paulo Couchsurfing next to Sacramento!!! Making a better world, one couch at the time!

Snow Dave!!! Planning a fun weekend in Nevada desert next year! Yeah!!San Francisco from the bridge... as I was kind of lost...San Francisco from the air


A warm night of songs in Biniam's and Liz's... That is where my furniture ended up when i left! it is like being back home... no, it is home!!



Corvallis....

No comments: