Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A tropical tune

Good morning world!
I have been very busy these days, with work, with the new house and the new puppy, and with James Bond of course, which I try to spend as much time as possible.
Last weekend we (John, Erika, James Bond and myself) went for an adventure, paddling along the National Park from the village of Vatia to Fagasa... well, at least that it was what we originally planned... soon I will write the details of the expedition, which included not-too-reliable gear, nearly drowning experience, spinning dolphins, shy turtles, breaching whales and hungry mosquitoes, sandwiches with prosciutto and mozzarella, very big waves... and that also opened new horizons and possibilities on this small rock...
This morning I found this nice tune and I want to share it with you (click on the link). It fits my mood! ;)
a tropical tune...

No comments: