Sunday, June 15, 2008

italian abroad

This story of a poor Italian abroad that I found cleaning the garage, brought back so many memories of when I was living in England.... enjoy it!

One day i go abroad to a bigga hotel. Inna morning i go down to eata breakfast. I tella waitress I wan two pissas toast. She brings only one piss. I tella I wan two piss. She say go toilet. I say you no understanstand, I wan two piss on ma plate. She say you betta no pissa onna plate you dirty sonna bitch. I donna even know lady and she call me sonna bitch.
Later I go to cafe. The waitress brings me knife but no fock. I tella I wan fock. She say everyone wan fock. I say you no understand, I wanna fock on table. She say you betta no fock on table you dirty sonna bitch. I fed up so I go back to hotel to sleep.
At hotel i find no shits on bed. I call manager and tella him i wanna shit on bed. He say you betta no shit on bed you dirty sonna bicth.
I go to reception and man say "Pease on you" I say piss on you too farter of bitch. I gonna back to Italy pronto.

No comments: