Friday, May 23, 2008

Back to school?!!!

These past days have been very busy working, I am working often after hours, I just want to have everything ready and done for my upcoming trip (and there is lot that needs to be organized there too!).
I think my life is going to slow down considerably in July when I will be back (I still cannot believe it is June already!), I feel full and energy and looking forward to learn many new things (also, I have been sleeping very well the last 2 days, finally!). And I decided I should take advantage of the fact that I am going to be here, working on very interesting data, being able to do field work, and being in contact with many people doing their research here… to start my PhD. I am still at the exploratory phase, looking at schools and programs, but if you hear of something interesting let me know!

I love being in school, taking class and producing something! So cross your fingers for me! J

This afternoon I am leaving for Western Samoa where I will meet with Mia, Pietro, Paul, and Sam… Paul is leaving tomorrow for training in Australia so I won’t be able to see him much, the plans include shopping at the market and then moving to Manono island, that “does not have cars and dogs”. Be back on Monday! Ciao!

No comments: