Saturday, June 6, 2009

friday nights at my grandma

well, i wasn't there last night because i went out for a pizza with my brother, my sister in law and my cousin Lisa, but I thought about some of you which my enjoy this video... At the battery my uncle Tony and then my cousin Tommy (the guy I am living with)... This room was built in the garage beneath my grandma house... she is so cool! ;-)

About me, I have been seeing Andrea a lot, but we did not fly much due to weather (strong wind and bad clouds too lately). He did try out my wing (which other pilots call "the mattress" because, in effect, it is a bit old style and slow respect the new designs...) in strong wing, which gives me some peace of mind (not that I would be able to hold it in strong weather, but at least I know it won't break).
Turns out that Andrea's family and mine are from the same village (my granda moved to other one ~40 years ago), and consequently my grandma could tell me everything about his family history (and how Andrea's dad was hiding in her house when playing hide-and-seek), while his father was to show me the house were my mam was born. It was really in a way a return to the origin!
Since I could not fly much, I have been rock climbing a lot. Few years ago my ex and I were going mad looking for a place to climb, now I see that there are places everywhere! Most villages on the mountain side of a nice site for rock climbing withing few minutes. I have been to 3 different sites only last week. My sister-in-law organized a while ago a blind date with a guy that climbs (we meet in front of a castle... how romantic! ;-)!), and through him i met a lot of other guys to climb with...
the house hunting is going slow, but i am making progress in other fields...

No comments: