Friday, May 22, 2009

Got wings in the bel paese!

"the landing field is about there..."

Maybe there is not such a thing as the perfect place, but the Alps get very close to this description: health care is free, so as medicines; if you want to buy a bicycle, the government will give you back 30% of the price; food is indescribably tasty, the weather is awesome…
Paty and Jennifer left last week to continue their adventures in Florence, soon replaced by Samudra and Brian which visited me for a week.
My sister-in-law set me up on a blind date with a nice guy to go rock climbing, while my cousin Tommy sent me another nice guy to go paragliding. Pure life! So, I am back on the rock, I am back in the air, I am back! It has been 3 months since I left Neverland, surely I miss it a lot, but culturally is like being back there (only that this time I am 100% involved, with families ties, village stories…) (and only that people here do not laugh using all their bodies here, shaking arms around life it was down there).
I moved in with my cousin Tommy, which is… surely the most loved man I have ever met (by all women), also spoiling me a lot. Moreover, having a bed and closet after 3 months of traveling too is wonderful!

Last Saturday somebody knocked at the door, and a smiling guy jumped in saying “Hi, I am your cousin friend, do you want to go flying?”. Everything was so immediate that soon enough I was flying way too high for my first flight, with my heart pounding loud, a guy just meet flying behind me shouting me the way (I bought radios yesterday!), some nasty electric cables underneath me… Once landed, I was totally reborn! Here a video of the area I flew.
(Andrea following me and screaming me directions... too bad I was sinking!)
At the landing field. I was reborn (Andrea and I)!
Yesterday Andrea gave an hard try to my wing with stronger wind conditions. It did not brake! yeah!

1 comment:

Gatto999 said...

All great shots !...
Compliments !...
Ciao from Italy
:)