Sunday, May 10, 2009

the 3 beauties

Pictures to come soon... I have very limited internet access these days....
Ahhhh! Feels good. I haven’t seen Paty in 3 (4?) years, but it feels like it has been only a week. The came with a friend from the US, Jenny, and they are going to stay in Italy for a week before moving on to Austria.
The day she arrived (Thursday) I bought a car, that, surely it is not as sexy has my trucktosaurous and it does not fit 8 kids on the back, but it still has its presence. Yesterday a man at the gas station, after seeing my wonderful new car with Paty, Jenny and myself inside, came to congratulate me for my car interiors. Everytime (so far) we asked for directions we got guys offering to come with us wherever we want. I love it, it makes me feel home. (my old trucktosaurous)
Trentino is THE perfect playground for anyone that loves outdoor activities. There is anything you want, from hiking to paragliding, from rock climbing to rafting… we decided to try canyoning (lowering yourself along a stream in a canyon with ropes, down waterfall, across tibetian bridges…).
A part the fact that whole experience and view were breathtaking, the company could not have been better: we had 2 sexy guides and we were also lucky enough to be paired with a group of 5 guys on their bachelor party. They were so much fun (very hilarious!), cheering and always ready if help was needed. I also experienced some bubbling water as I felt down a small waterfall (it can be very slippery!) and had to understand how to make my way to the edge of the poll, with water pulling me backward, other bubbling in front of me… can’t wait to learn more about it in June, kayaking!

No comments: