Monday, July 6, 2009

oohhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Given the last twists in my life, i decided to shave my head, wear orange and disappear in a cave up in the mountain. Unfortunately, I could not find any nice cave with good pizza service near by.
I therefore decided to simply backpack in the Alps for while and dedicate myself to a life of meditation and search of the truth of my real self, enjoying the local cuisine of the many Rifugios that will welcome me.
A dear friend from the Rock just arrived for a visit and tonight we will start together to hike the Alta Via of the Dolomites...
I will be away from the blog scene for a long unannounced time. I may reappear somewhere in Hawaii, in Mongolia, or on your doorsteps. Or maybe still be here.
To my dear friends, I will be randomly reachable by mail, telephone or on radio on channel 8;
to all my readers, thanks for being with me this last years and half;
to the police, "i wasn't there, and if i were i was sleeping".
In short, my dear friends, I am happy, but busy fixing old family things. August will bring few answers, in the meanwhile, I will be "ooohhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"....
Lots of hugs and love to you all!
Barbi super-estar con los ojos vierde mariujuana...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I finally did a blog post!

Unknown said...

A picture of bold Barbara would have been nice to see :P